Friday 17 December 2010

Evaluation

For the project i had to create my own blog page using eblogger. To start me off i had to firstly pick a nice layout and tittle for my blog. I have chosen my own name for the tiitle of my blog because it is simple and it makes it clear for viewers. I then had to find 5 blogs that i found interesting and would enjoy looking at and follow them on eblogger. Then to make my blog look interesting i had to do regular blogs throughout the weeks on this project. I found it difficult at first beacuse i have never used eblogger before but then found the right techniques to make a blog. I really enjoyed this project i have never done a blog before and i think i will keep adding to it. If i could improve my blog i would have added more posts and added some work of my own. I think i gave 100% dedication to this project and think it went well. I think if i could improve anything it would be my time keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment